From the SDPA Annual Summer Dermatology Conference 2019, held June 6 – June 9, 2019 in Washington, DC.
Faculty: Sheilagh Maguiness, MD; James Treat, MD; Leigh Ann Rola, MPAS, PA-C
- Apply the use of a handheld Doppler to assess blood flow in vascular anomalies.
- Distinguish between facial psoriasis and atopic dermatitis in toddlers.
- Learn how N Acetyl Cysteine can help you.
- Learn to diagnose Morphea as early as possible.
- Recognize the ways that kids “challenge” each other into self harm.
- Recognize Pernio and understand when to worry.
Posted December 11, 2019